Ships by brand and type
Piper Shipyard, located in Stoke on Trent, UK, has a rich history of building Dutch Barges and Narrow Boats. For over 50 years, Piper has been known for their craftsmanship and quality.
The shipyard produces a wide range of barges that are used for sailing on inland waterways. Some of Piper's current ship types include the Piper 65M Motor Class Dutch Barge, Piper 55N Nivernais Class Dutch Barge and Piper 65L Luxemotor Class Dutch Barge. These Sailing Houseboats are characterized by their robust construction, excellent maneuverability and comfortable interior. They are designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Today, the Piper yard remains a major player in Dutch Barges, building on their extensive network in both the UK and France. The Pipers are loved by both private owners who use these vessels recreationally and those who live on board permanently.
DOEVE Brokers and Valuers is your dedicated yacht broker for boats built by Piper. For further information about the sale of your Piper or if you wish to purchase a Piper, please contact us.
- Piper 60L Luxemotor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 49L Luxemotor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 49M Motor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 55L Luxemotor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 55N Nivernais Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 57N Nivernais Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 60M Motor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 65L Luxemotor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 65M Motor Class Dutch Barge
- Piper 12c